Replace your traditional trigger hose with Newell’s wireless remote control. This is the perfect solution for astrophotography, macro photography, wildlife photography and self-portrait enthusiasts.
The device is characterized by high quality workmanship, intuitive operation and an extremely attractive price in relation to its enormous possibilities.
Main features of Newell MC-292 wireless remote control:
– wireless communication between transmitter and receiver
– radio range up to 100 m, 32 channels available
– two-level shutter release button (activates AF function when pressed halfway)
– possibility of delayed shutter release (self-timer) and Bulb function (very long exposure times)
– support continuous and single shot mode (CS / CL / CH)
– intervalometer (possibility of setting delay, exposure time, interval, number of frames, number of times the plan will be repeated)
– automatic recording of the last selected parameters
– easy-to-read LCD screen with backlight
– receiver equipped with a cold shoe adapter and 1/4″ tripod thread
– 4x AAA power supply (two batteries each for the transmitter and receiver)