Newell BG-R10 is a rugged, full-featured battery grip for Canon EOS R5, R6, R5 C, R6 Mark II cameras. This device allows you to hold the camera better, improves handling comfort when shooting vertically, and extends operation without changing the batteries in the camera.
Additional power source
The grip has two main functions. One is to extend the life of your camera by providing an additional power source. An additional LP-E6, LP-E6N, LP-E6NH battery can be placed in the battery pack. This solution allows you to work more intensively and longer without worrying about losing power when you least expect it.
The second major feature of the grip is improved comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. The specially designed shape and the finish of durable and nice-to-touch rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so the camera fits perfectly in your hand.
The grip provides quick access to basic camera functions with a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
- grip on/off switch
- two-stage shutter release – pressing the button lightly allows you to focus, pressing it all the way down triggers the shutter analogous to the button on the camera itself
- 1/4″ tripod thread – attachment that allows you to use a photo tripod without removing the grip from the camera
Thoughtful design, top-quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure that the product will last for years. In addition, all Newell grips are covered by a 40-month warranty!
- dimensions: 13 x 7 x 10 cm
- weight: 280 g (without batteries)
- cameras: Canon EOS R5, R6, R5 C, R6 Mark II
- batteries: LP-E6, LP-E6N, LP-E6NH
- connection cable
- instruction manual