The Newell pure sine wave voltage innverter – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W is a high-tech inverter that provides reliable power for devices requiring 230 V AC voltage. With it you can use a power outlet and USB port wherever access to electricity is limited, and its only source is a 12 V battery. Safety of operation is ensured by adequate protection – against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging, as well as CE and RoHS certifications. The device has a smart cooling system, LEDs that indicate proper operation, and a compact, durable housing. Newell’s pure sine wave inverter is a stable power source, protecting your equipment from damage and shortened life.
Main Product Features
- universal inverter (inverter / inverter) with pure sine wave, with usable power of 300 watts and instantaneous power of 600 watts
- pure sine wave is the best solution for use with inductive devices (e.g. CO pump motors, refrigerators with genset), desktop computers, servers, medical devices, audio/video systems, amplifiers, speakers, DVD/Blu-ray players, game consoles and large TVs
- you can also easily connect less demanding devices to the inverter, including: a heater, laptop power supply, mobile device charger and many other devices
- allows you to power devices that require 230V AC voltage from batteries or car installations
- converts DC voltage from a 12-volt battery or cigarette lighter to ~230W AC
- ideal choice for people who frequently travel by car
- Allows you to use an electrical outlet where the only power source is a battery or car cigarette lighter socket
- equipped with 1 electrical outlet (E standard) and 1 USB-A port
- USB-A port allows convenient charging of popular electronic gadgets (smartphones, tablets, e-book readers, headphones, etc.)
- equipped with a number of safety features to ensure protection of devices and trouble-free operation
- protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging
- safety guaranteed by CE and RoHS certifications
- intelligent cooling system that adjusts fan operation according to device temperature
- LEDs to indicate proper operation
- 3 types of cables included (eyelet, crimp and designed for cigarette lighter socket)
- durable housing with compact dimensions
The Newell voltage inverter with pure sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W, which is also often called an inverter or inverter, is a small device that allows you to convert direct current from a battery or a 12 V car cigarette lighter socket into the alternating current we use in home electrical outlets. It will give you even more independence when traveling in an RV, on long car trips or camping.
Learn the power of pure sine wave
Pure sine wave inverters are reliable and technologically advanced devices that generate a voltage with almost the same waveform as that of the 230-volt home network. By choosing a 12 V / 230 V, 300 W model, you can be sure that your electronic equipment will operate in full efficiency and safety. This is especially important if you use devices that require precise power supply. With pure sine wave, you avoid the risk of damage caused by inadequate voltage waveforms, which can lead to failure and shorten the life of your equipment. Pure sine wave inverters are also highly efficient and energy-saving. Their advanced electronics minimize energy loss, ensuring efficient energy conversion. In the case of this model, operating efficiency is as high as 94% at 100% load.
Pure sine VS. modified sine wave
If you are looking for a reliable power source for your devices, Newell’s pure sine wave voltage inverter is an ideal choice. Unlike inverters with a modified sine wave, this equipment generates a voltage with an almost identical waveform to that of the 230-volt home network. This gives you the assurance that your appliances, especially demanding ones such as CO pumps, chiller refrigerators, air conditioners or Hi-Fi equipment, will run fully operational and as expected. The right power supply affects the longer life of electronics and ensures stable operation of induction motors. No matter what kind of devices you want to power, Newell’s pure sine wave inverter ensures optimal working conditions.
If you plan to use less demanding devices get acquainted with Newell voltage inverters with modified sine wave.
300 W of usable power
The Newell Voltage Inverter with Modified Sine Wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W offers up to 300 W of usable power and is compatible with 12 V batteries. Whether you need power in your car, RV or boat, the Newell voltage inverter with pure sine wave will provide reliable power for your equipment. Before purchasing the inverter model of your choice, make sure that its parameters will suit your needs.
Newell pure sine wave voltage inverters are available for sale in 500 W, 1000 W and 2000 W, as well as modified sine wave models, and 24V / 230V versions .
Ideal travel companion
Access to electrical outlets while traveling can sometimes be problematic. Many devices cannot be plugged into a power bank or car lighter socket. Then the Newell voltage converter with pure sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W comes to the rescue. You do not need to buy new electronic devices to use them on the go. The inverter will make your battery or cigarette lighter socket allow you to power equipment previously compatible only with traditional electrical outlets.
Protection and safety
The Newell pure sine wave voltage converter – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W uses a state-of-the-art protection system, responsible for protecting the device and the electronic equipment connected to it. It regulates the power supply process, while ensuring optimal operating parameters. This guarantees reliability and durability, as well as adequate protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging.
Who said inverters have to be big and bulky! Newell voltage inverter with pure sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W is the best proof that also such devices can stand out with excellent ergonomics. A small and handy box offers convenient access to fuses, sockets and cable mounting points. On its housing there was no lack of a large on/off switch and LEDs indicating the operation status.
Appropriate operating temperature
For the highest comfort and optimum safety, the Newell inverter is equipped with an automatic cooling system. The fans adjust themselves to the temperature of the device, taking care of optimal working conditions. Such a solution ensures adequate protection of the equipment, but also very quiet operation.
Includes 3 cable sets
The Newell brand has decided to meet the diverse needs of inverter users. In addition to the traditional cables for connecting the Newell voltage inverter to the battery and a cable compatible with the cigarette lighter socket, you will find something else in the set. Cables with clamps (popularly known as clamps) give you even more freedom to connect your inverter to electrical devices!
- model: Newell voltage inverter with pure sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W
- output voltage: 230 V ± 5% usable power (constant): 300 W
- instantaneous power (pulsed): 600 W
- operating efficiency: 94% (at 100% load)
- nominal input voltage: 12 V DC
- USB port: 5 V / 2 A
- output frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- wave shape: pure sine wave
- cooling: cooling fans
- operating temperature range: -10ºC – 50ºC
- dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 11 x 6 cm
- weight: 1100g
- Newell voltage inverter with pure sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W
- car cigarette lighter cable
- battery cables with clamps
- battery cables with eyelets