The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W is an ideal choice for people who often travel or want to use their favorite devices wherever there is no access to traditional electrical outlets. With it, your universal power source will become a battery or car cigarette lighter. The device is equipped with 1 traditional electrical outlet (E standard) and 1 USB-A socket. You can easily connect devices such as heaters, laptops, smartphones, tablets and more to the inverter. The maximum usable power of the inverter is 300 watts. In the kit, in addition to the usual wires and cable for the cigarette lighter socket, you will find convenient to use cables with clamps (clamps), which will further facilitate connecting the device to batteries.
Main product features
- universal inverter with 300 watts
- allows you to power devices that require 230V AC voltage from batteries or car installations
- converts DC voltage from a 12-volt battery or cigarette lighter into ~230 W AC
- ideal choice for people who frequently travel by car, camper or truck
- enables you to use an electrical outlet where the only power source is a battery or car cigarette lighter socket
- equipped with 1 electrical outlet (E standard) and 1 USB-A port
- to the inverter you can easily connect, among others: heater, laptop power adapter, mobile device charger and many other devices
- A type A USB port allows you to conveniently charge popular electronic gadgets (smartphones, tablets, e-book readers, headphones, etc.)
- equipped with a number of safety features to ensure protection of devices and trouble-free operation
- protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging
- safety guaranteed by CE and RoHS certifications
- intelligent cooling system that adjusts fan operation according to device temperature
- LED indicating proper operation
- 3 types of cables included (regular, crimp and designed for cigarette lighter socket)
- durable housing with compact dimensions
Great travel companion
Access to electrical outlets while traveling can sometimes be problematic. A heater, kettle or laptop are devices that often can’t be plugged into a power bank or car lighter socket. Then the Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W comes to the rescue. You do not need to buy new electronic devices to use them on the go. The inverter will make your battery or cigarette lighter socket allow you to power equipment previously compatible only with traditional electrical outlets.
300 watts of power
The Newell modified sine wave voltage inverter – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W offers a maximum of 300 W of usage power and is compatible with 12 V batteries. It is worth remembering that the power consumed by the device connected to the inverter should not exceed 88% of the rated power (in this case 300 W). Before buying the chosen inverter model, make sure that its parameters will suit your needs.
Newell voltage inverters with modified sine wave-power of 500 W and 1000 W are also available for sale.
The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W, which is also often called an inverter or inverter, is a small device that allows you to convert direct current from a battery or 12 V car lighter socket into the alternating current we use in home electrical outlets. It will give you even more independence when traveling in an RV, on long car trips or camping.
Modified sine wave
Modified sine wave inverters are characterized by their light weight, which is sure to be appreciated by those who care about lightweight luggage when traveling. Their simple design also makes inverters much less prone to failure, compared to devices offering pure sine wave. The technology used also contributes to a very good price/quality ratio.
Who said inverters have to be big and bulky! Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W is the best proof that also such devices can stand out with excellent ergonomics. A small and handy box offers convenient access to fuses, sockets and cable mounting points. On its casing there was no lack of a large on/off switch and an LED indicating the operation status.
Safety and protection
The Newell modified sine wave voltage converter – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W uses a state-of-the-art safety system responsible for protecting the device and the electronic equipment connected to it. It regulates the power supply process, while ensuring optimal performance. This guarantees reliability and durability, as well as adequate protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging.
Cable set included
The Newell brand has decided to meet the diverse needs of inverter users. In addition to the traditional cables for connecting the Newell voltage inverter to the battery and a cable compatible with the cigarette lighter socket, you will find something else in the set. Cables with clamps (commonly known as clamps) give you even more freedom to connect your inverter to electrical devices!
Optimal operating temperature
For the highest comfort and optimum safety, the Newell inverter is equipped with an automatic cooling system. The fans adjust themselves to the temperature of the device, taking care of optimal working conditions. Such a solution ensures adequate protection of the equipment, but also very quiet operation.
Modified sine wave VS. pure sine wave
The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W generates a voltage waveform similar to a sine wave. You can easily connect less demanding devices to it (such as a laptop or smartphone charger, a heater). This inverter will also cope well with small power tools equipped with commutator motors. If you are looking for a way to power appliances with induction motors (such as water pumps, refrigerators, air conditioners), compressors, LED light bulbs or Hi-Fi equipment, we recommend buying an inverter with a true (pure) sine wave, with appropriately sized usable power. It generates an almost identical waveform compared to that of the home 230-volt grid and gives you the assurance that the equipment you are replacing will work properly.
Remember that the usable power of an inverter should be appropriately matched to the equipment you plan to connect to it.
- model: Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W
- imported input voltage: 220 / 230 / 240 V AC
- usable power (constant): 300 W
- instantaneous power (pulsed): 600 W
- output frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- operating efficiency: 88% (at 100% load)
- nominal input voltage: 12 V DC
- range of rated input voltage: 10.0 ~ 15.5 V DC
- cooling: cooling fans
- operating temperature range: -10ºC – 40ºC
- operating humidity range: 20% ~ 90% RH
- dimensions: 15 x 11 x 5.5 cm
- weight: 845 g
- Newell voltage converter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 300 W
- car cigarette lighter cable
- battery cables with clamps
- battery cables with eyelets
- spare fuses