The Newell 6-in-1 Hub is a universal splitter that plugs into the USB-C connector. The small device, distinguished by its stylish oblong design, will effectively extend the functionality of your computer or tablet. The hub offers: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (including one supporting 100W Power Delivery fast charging technology), an HDMI port (4K 60 Hz) and an RJ45 socket. The maximum data transfer rate here is 5 Gbps. The RJ45 socket allows you to connect a network cable and use data transmission up to 1 Gbps. The aluminum housing guarantees ultralightness and effective protection from damage. This hub is an ideal choice when you need access to more ports, or when your device has a USB-C input, but lacks USB Type-A inputs, as well as an HDMI port and RJ45 jack.
Main Product Features
- multi-purpose USB-C connector splitter
- provides access to more ports than your device offers
- hub plugs into a USB-C port
- equipped with 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (including one supporting 100W Power Delivery technology), an HDMI port (4K 60 Hz) and an RJ45 jack
- the HDMI port supports 4K audio and video at 60 Hz refresh rate
- thanks to Power Delivery, you can connect a compatible power adapter to one of the USB-C ports and quickly charge your computer
- RJ45 socket allows you to connect a network cable (supports data transfer speeds of up to 1 Gbps)
- hub allows you to connect USB-A-compatible flash drives, external drives, mice or graphics tablets to USB-C port, among others
- maximum data transfer rate through USB 3.0 and USB-C ports is 5 Gbps
- backward compatibility – supports USB 1.0 and USB 2.0 standards (connection is limited only by data transfer speed)
- size and ultralightness
- solid housing made of aluminum alloy
- protection against overvoltage, overheating and overcharging
- minimalist design and great build quality
- plug & play – using the device does not require installing drivers or additional software
Minimalism of modern computers and tablets does not always go hand in hand with functionality. If you work with several external drives or connect additional accessories to your laptop, the number of available ports may not be enough. That’s when the Newell 6-in-1 hub comes to the rescue. This small and handy device will give you access to 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (including one supporting 100W Power Delivery technology), an HDMI port (4K 60 Hz) and an RJ45 socket.
Fast data transfer
Want to streamline the process of transferring photos or videos from your camera to your USB-C-enabled device? Or do you want to quickly back up documents stored on memory cards and external drives? The Newell 6-in-1 hub will be an excellent choice! The maximum data transfer speed, when using USB 3.0 and USB-C ports, is 5 Gbps. This will allow you to transfer files from external media to your computer in no time.
Ultrafast network connection
Do you need a stable connection to the Internet or local network? Or perhaps Wi-Fi connectivity does not guarantee access to the maximum speed of the connection you have? In such situations, it’s a good idea to use an RJ45 network cable. Unfortunately, many ultra-thin computers today do not have a compatible socket. With help again comes the Newell 6-in-1 hub. The socket that the splitter is equipped with supports data transfer speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
Image in 4K quality
With the Newell 6-in-1 Hub, you can easily connect an HDMI-compatible monitor to a device that only has USB-C ports. The hub supports audio and video transfer in excellent 4K quality. The max refresh rate of 60 Hz will provide sharp images that both gamers and movie buffs will appreciate. Backward compatibility will, of course, also allow it to work with those monitors that offer lower display resolutions.
Thousands of compatible devices
There is an increasing lack of USB Type-A ports on the thin cases of modern computers. However, this does not mean that you have to give up the peripherals that have accompanied you until now. All you need to do is reach for the Newell 6-in-1 hub to make them fully compatible with your new equipment. Simply plug the splitter into a USB-C port to gain access to 3 USB 3.0 slots that also support older standards – USB 1.0 and USB 2.0.
Quality and style
The Newell 6-in-1 Hub will easily fit into a backpack or laptop bag. The device is made of durable aluminum alloy for durability and ultralight weight. With its graphite finish and streamlined shape, the hub fits perfectly into today’s minimalist design standards.
- model: Newell 6-in-1 Hub
- color: graphite
- material: aluminum alloy
- 1 x USB-C (male)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (female)
- 1 x USB-C (female)
- 1 x USB-C Power Delivery 100 W (female)
- 1 x HDMI (4K 60 Hz)
- 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet – 1000 Mbps)
- dimensions: 132 x 22 x 17 mm
- cable length: 163 mm
- weight: 45 g
- Newell 6-in-1 hub – graphite