The Newell Asvala Mini is a 24000 mAh portable Power Station that combines the functions of a power bank and a power source for various devices. It is ideal for travellers, camping and campervan enthusiasts, allotment holders, drone operators or independent photo-video creators, among others. The device can charge and power, among others, smartphones, laptops, fans, TVs and hundreds of other devices. Equipped with multiple USB ports (including USB-C), an AC outlet and an induction panel, the Newell Asvala Mini will provide you with convenient access to power in almost any situation. You can charge the station from a power socket, car cigarette lighter or via a solar panel. The built-in torch with SOS mode and LED panel make the Asvala Mini an essential tool for any adventure.
Main product features
- portable power station for charging and powering other devices
- power bank with above-average capabilities
- The ideal choice for people who travel frequently, camp overnight, sail or fish
- equipped with 1 traditional AC power socket, 4 USB Type A ports (including 2 supporting Quick Charge 3.0 technology) and 1 USB-C port (Power Delivery 3.0 technology, 18 watts max)
- Conveniently charge smartphones, tablets, laptops, drones, cameras, e-book readers, camcorders, wireless headphones, watches, torches, electronic cigarettes and hundreds of other devices
- capable of powering electronic devices with a maximum output of 80 W (e.g. lamps, fans or televisions)
- Total capacity of the built-in batteries is 88.8 Wh (24,000 mAh / 3.7 V)
- 3 ways to charge the station – electrical outlet, car cigarette lighter, solar panels
- included power supply and power cable with cigarette lighter plug
- charging time of the station using the power supply is approx. 6 h
- Built-in panel for inductive charging of compatible devices, without having to reach for the cable
- illuminated charge level indicator
- Built-in torch with SOS mode
- large LED panel offering 2 levels of light brightness
- protection against overheating, overloading and overcharging
- grips for convenient carrying of the device
- modern design and ergonomic construction
Ideal travel companion
The Newell Asvala Mini power station is the ideal choice for people who travel frequently, camp overnight, spend a lot of time away from home or work remotely. Thanks to its compact design and small size, you can take it with you wherever you don’t have access to USB ports and a power socket. Whether you’re on a mountain trail, at the lake or at the beach, the Newell Asvala Mini Power Station will give you the power you need to enjoy the full capabilities of your electronic devices.
When you choose the Newell Asvala Mini, you get a power bank with impressive capabilities. Thanks to its large battery capacity (24,000 mAh), you can easily charge devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, drones, cameras, e-book readers, camcorders, wireless headphones, watches, electronic cigarettes and many other devices. A traditional electrical outlet will also allow you to power up to 80 watts (120 watts peak power) of consumer electronics. This one device is enough to effectively make you independent from the power sources you use every day at home or at work.
Multitude of ports
You can connect the Newell Asvala Mini Power Station to the various devices you use every day. The station is equipped with 1 traditional AC power socket, 4 USB Type A ports (including 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 technology) and 1 USB-C port with Power Delivery 3.0 technology (supports equipment requiring up to 18 watts of power). This gives you the convenience of charging without having to reach for additional adapters. It’s also great for people who need to power several devices at the same time.
Comfort inductive charging
Forget about cables tangling around the station while charging. Thanks to induction, you’ll top up the energy in your smartphone or headphones…. wirelessly! If your equipment supports this charging standard, with the Newell Asvala Mini station you will do it quickly and conveniently. Simply place your device in the area marked with the lightning bolt. In this way you will organize your workstation even better and get a convenient way to charge your modern gadgets.
Light and LED panel
On the casing of the Newell Asvala Mini 220 V 24000 mAh PD 18 W charging station you will find a large LED panel, which will prove to be an excellent source of light on camping trips or under a tent, among other things. However, that is not all! The device is also equipped with a powerful torch to light your way during night travel. A small button will allow you to quickly and conveniently turn the light on and off, set the desired brightness level, and use the “SOS” mode in emergency situations.
Three ways to charge
The Newell Asvala Mini 220 V 24000 mAh PD 18 W Power Station can be charged in three different ways – via a power socket, car cigarette lighter and, if you have access to them, solar panels. The device will therefore be the ideal companion for a wide variety of trips. The DC port, which allows the station to be charged using the included power adapter, is compatible with popular solar panels on the market. Thus, by taking the Newell Asvala Mini Power Station on your travels, you can become completely independent of traditional electrical outlets!
Safety of use is a priority that the Newell brand always puts first. The Asvala Mini power station is equipped with advanced technology that effectively protects your devices in case of overheating, overloading or overcharging. Thanks to state-of-the-art algorithms, your equipment will be properly protected!
- Model: Newell Asvala Mini 220 V 24000 mAh PD 18 W
- power: 80 W (120 W peak power)
- capacity: 88.8 Wh, 6 Ah / 14.8 V (equivalent to 24000 mAh / 3.7 V)
- power supply: DC 19 V / 1.5 A
- solar panel: 16.5 V ~ 23.5 V / 1.3 A max
- AC output:
- modified sine wave
- voltage: 100 / 110 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240 V
- frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- USB output:
- 2 x USB-A: 5 V / 2, 4 A, total: 4.8 A max
- 2 x USB-A: 5-12 V / 2 A, total: 5 V / 3 A, 15 W max (Quick Charge 3.0 technology)
- 1 x USB-C: 5 V / 3 A, 9 V / 2 A, 12 V / 1.5 A (Power Delivery 3.0 technology, 18 watts max)
- DC output: 12 – 16.8 V / 10 A, 13 A max.
- Inductive charging: 5 V / 1 A, 9 V / 1.2 A, 10 W max.
- battery type: high-quality lithium-ion cells
- charging time (DC 19 V / 1.5 A): approx. 6 h
- LED illumination:
- LED panel
- operating environment temperature: -10ºC – 40ºC
- dimensions: 157.8 x 82.2 x 105.3 mm
- weight: 1.12 kg
- Newell Asvala Mini 220 V 24000 mAh PD 18 W power station
- power cable with cigarette lighter plug
- AC adapter