Power Station Newell Argus 1200
Power Station Newell Argus 1200 is an innovative power station with a capacity of 1132 Wh. You’ll use the portable power source wherever you don’t have access to traditional electrical contacts. It’s an ideal choice if you’re traveling in a campervan or often camping overnight. The Argus 1200 will also be great for use on an allotment, in a workshop or under a tent. The station features 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports (60 Watt Power Delivery), 4 USB Type A ports, 2 DC voltage outlets and a DC 12.8 V – max 10 A (adjustable) cigarette lighter socket. The device also features an LED panel, which will be great as an emergency light source. The station can be charged from a traditional AC outlet, car cigarette lighter or via a solar panel.
Main product features
- portable power station with impressive capabilities
- ideal choice for people who frequently travel, camp overnight, sail or fish
- capable of powering up to 1,200 watts of appliances (such as fans, hair dryers, computers, printers, monitors, toasters, vacuum cleaners, travel refrigerators, lamps or kitchen appliances)
- source of power in emergency situations (e.g., power outages caused by natural disasters or severe weather conditions)
- Total capacity of built-in batteries is 1132 Wh
- It is perfect for home, garage, workshop or recreational plot
- enables you to charge and power multiple devices at once
- 2 traditional AC power outlets
- 4 USB Type-A ports and 2 USB-C ports
- 2 DC voltage outlets 12.8V – 3 A
- 1 car cigarette lighter socket DC 12.8V – 10 A max (adjustable)
- USB ports provide fast charging for smartphones, tablets, laptops, drones, cameras, e-book readers, camcorders, wireless headphones, watches, flashlights, electronic cigarettes and hundreds of other devices
- USB-C ports supported by the modern super-fast Power Delivery charging standard (60W)
- 3 ways to charge the station – wall outlet, car lighter, solar panel
- included AC adapter with the necessary cable, which you connect to a traditional outlet
- it also includes a DC cable with a plug for a car cigarette lighter socket and a DC cable with an MC4 connector for solar panels
- charging time of the station from an AC outlet – from 6.5 to 7.5 h
- charging time of the station with DC from the cigarette lighter – 12 V: 11.5 – 12.5 h, 24 V: 5.5 h – 6.5 h
- charging time using a 200 W solar panel (in full sunlight) – 7 – 9 h
- pass-through function – the ability to use connected devices while they are charging
- illuminated LED screen indicating, among other things, the level of available power, remaining usage time, voltage and currently used ports
- an LED panel with up to 2 watts of power, allowing the station to be used as a light source
- lamp offers 3 levels of light power adjustment and SOS function
- protection against overheating, overloading and overcharging
- auto-sleep mode, which activates when the device does not detect connected devices
- grips for convenient carrying of the device
Portable power source
Are you camping, sleeping in a tent, or visiting places where traditional power sources are hard to come by? Or are you traveling the world in an RV? You can feel true freedom when you choose the Newell Argus 1200 Power Station. The AC outlets that enable you to power and charge your essential devices on a daily basis can finally travel with you! A multitude of additional ports (including USB-C supporting the 60W Power Delivery standard) will allow you to comfortably use your electronics in almost any conditions!
The Newell Argus 1200 Power Station offers as much as 1132 Wh (51 Ah / 22.2 V) of capacity. This will provide an adequate supply of energy wherever you do not have access to traditional power sources. The station is equipped with a number of popular ports and outlets that will allow you to connect hundreds of different devices.
- 2 AC electrical outlets – 230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1200 W, peak 2400 W
- 2 DC outlets – 12.8 V – 3 A
- 1 DC socket – cigarette lighter – 12.8 V – 10 A max (adjustable)
- 4 USB-A ports – 2 x DC 5 V – 2.4 A, 2 x DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 2 A, DC 12 V – 1.5 A
- 2 USB-C ports – DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 3 A, DC 12 V – 3 A. DC 15 V – 3 A, DC 20 V – 3 A (Power Delivery 60 W)
Newell Argus 1200 is an innovative device that will provide you with access to electricity in emergency situations, as well as wherever it is lacking on a daily basis. Its huge versatility and power rating of as much as 1,200 watts will provide the convenience of charging or powering devices such as hair dryers, computers, monitors, travel refrigerators or lights. Camper, campground, music festival or mountain trail – in any of these places you will be able to gain access to electricity!
Advanced technological solutions used in the Newell Argus 1200 Power Station model ensure safety during daily use. The manufacturer has taken care of innovations that guarantee protection against overheating, overloading and overcharging of the device. The intelligent protection system also regulates the charging process to properly adjust it to the connected devices.
Plug it into your car’s cigarette lighter socket
A charger plugged into a traditional contact is not the only way to replenish the Argus 1200 station. Those who frequently travel by car or RV can use a 12- or 24-volt car lighter socket. In the former case, the charging time will be 11.5 to 12.5 hours. If you use a 24-volt outlet, it will take 5.5 to 6.5 h to completely replenish the energy.
Energy from solar panels
You can also charge the Newell Argus 1200 power station using a solar panel. Included with the device you will find a DC cable with a compatible MC4 connector. The manufacturer recommends using a panel with 200 watts of power and a DC voltage of 13 V – 24 V. If you get sunshine, the charging time with such a device will be 7 to 9 hours.
The Newell Argus 1200 Power Station is equipped with a backlit LCD screen, where you will find all the necessary data related to the use of the device. This includes an indicator of the level of available energy, the remaining charging time, as well as information about the currently used outlets and ports.
Portable LED lamp
On the casing of the Newell Argus 1200 charging station you’ll find an elongated LED panel with a maximum output of 2 watts, turning this versatile power bank into a portable light source. A small button will allow you to quickly and conveniently turn the light on or off, set one of 3 brightness levels, as well as use the “SOS” mode in emergency situations.
- Model: Newell Argus 1200
- rated power: 1200 W
- capacity: 1132 Wh (51 Ah / 22.2 V)
- AC: 100 – 240 V / 24 V / 10.41 A
- Car cigarette lighter: DC 12 V ~ 24 V / 8 A max
- Solar port: DC 12 V ~ 24 V / max 8 A
- AC: 2 x 230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1200 W, peak 2400 W
- USB 1: DC 5 V – 2.4 A
- USB 2: DC 5 V – 2.4 A
- USB 3: DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 2 A, DC 12 V – 1.5 A
- USB 4: DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 2 A, DC 12 V – 1.5 A
- USB-C 1: DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 3 A, DC 12 V – 3 A. DC 15 V – 3 A, DC 20 V – 3 A (Power Delivery 60 W)
- USB-C 2: DC 5 V – 3 A, DC 9 V – 3 A, DC 12 V – 3 A. DC 15 V – 3 A, DC 20 V – 3 A (Power Delivery 60 W)
- DC 1: DC 12.8 V – 10 A max (adjustable)
- DC 2: DC 12.8 V – 3 A
- DC 3: DC 12.8 V – 3 A
- inverter: pure sine wave
- LED illumination: 2 W max (3 levels of adjustment, function “SOS”)
- pass-through: supported (use of devices while charging)
- Operating environment temperature: -10ºC – 40ºC
- dimensions: 380 x 220 x 260 mm
- weight: 10 kg
- 1 x Newell Argus 1200 power station
- 1 x AC adapter
- 1 x AC power cable
- 1 x DC cable (with cigarette lighter plug)
- 1 x DC cable (with MC4 connector for solar panels)