The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W is an ideal choice for people who often travel or want to use their favorite devices wherever there is no access to traditional electrical outlets. With it, your universal power source will become a car battery. The device is equipped with 2 traditional electrical outlets (E standard) and 1 USB-A socket. You can easily connect devices such as heaters, laptops, smartphones, tablets, grinders and more to the inverter. The maximum usable power of the inverter is 1000 watts. The kit did not lack battery cables with eyelet terminals.
Main Product Features
- universal inverter with a power of 1000 W
- allows you to power devices that require 230V AC voltage from batteries
- equipped with 2 electrical outlets (E standard) and 1 USB-A port
- converts DC voltage from a 12-volt battery to ~230W AC
- ideal choice for people who frequently travel by car
- allows you to use an electrical outlet where the only power source is a 12-volt battery
- to the inverter you can easily connect, among others: heater, laptop power supply, mobile device charger, grinder and many other devices
- A type A USB port allows you to conveniently charge popular electronic gadgets (smartphones, tablets, e-book readers, headphones, etc.)
- equipped with a number of safety features to ensure protection of devices and trouble-free operation
- protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging
- safety guaranteed by CE and RoHS certifications
- intelligent cooling system that adjusts fan operation according to device temperature
- LED indicating proper operation
- durable housing with compact dimensions
- A set of battery cables with ring terminals included
The way to independence!
The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W, which is also often called an inverter or inverter, is a small device that allows you to convert direct current from the battery into alternating current that we use in home electrical outlets. It will give you even more independence when traveling in an RV, on long car trips or camping.
Modified sine wave
Modified sine wave inverters are characterized by their light weight, which is sure to be appreciated by those who care about lightweight luggage when traveling. Their simple design also makes inverters much less prone to failure, compared to devices offering pure sine wave. The technology used also contributes to a very good price/quality ratio.
Modified sine wave or pure sine wave?
The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W generates a voltage waveform similar to a sine wave. You can easily connect less demanding devices to it (such as a laptop or smartphone charger, heater or electric kettle). This inverter will also work great with power tools (such as angle grinders or drills) equipped with commutator motors. If you are looking for a way to power appliances with induction motors (e.g. water pumps, refrigerators, air conditioners), compressors, LED bulbs or Hi-Fi equipment, we recommend purchasing one of our inverters, with a true (pure) sine wave. It generates an almost identical waveform compared to that of a 230-volt home network, and gives you the assurance that the listed devices will work properly.
Memorize that the usable power of the inverter should be properly matched to the devices you plan to connect to it.
1000 watts of power
The Newell Voltage Inverter with Modified Sine Wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W offers a maximum of 1000 watts of usage power and is compatible with 12-volt batteries. It is worth remembering that the power consumed by the device connected to the inverter should not exceed 88% of the rated power (in this case, 1000 W). Before buying the inverter model of your choice, make sure that its parameters will suit your needs.
NEWELL’S MODIFIED SINUSOID POWER INVERTERS WITH 300 W, 500 W AND 2000 W POWER ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Ideal travel companion
Access to electrical outlets while traveling can sometimes be problematic. A heater, kettle or laptop are devices that often cannot be plugged into a power bank or car lighter socket. Then the Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W comes to the rescue. You do not need to buy new electronic devices to use them on the go. The inverter will make equipment previously compatible only with traditional electrical outlets can be connected to the battery.
Optimal operating temperature
For the highest comfort and optimum safety, the Newell inverter is equipped with an automatic cooling system. The fans adjust themselves to the temperature of the device, taking care of optimal working conditions. Such a solution ensures adequate protection of the equipment, but also very quiet operation.
Protection and safety
The Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W uses a modern protection system responsible for protecting the device and the electronic equipment connected to it. It regulates the power supply process, while ensuring optimal performance. This guarantees reliability and durability, as well as adequate protection against overvoltage, short circuit, overheating and overcharging.
Cables with eyes included
The set of Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W was not lacking a suitable set of cables. They used eyelet terminals. The cables will allow you to seamlessly connect the inverter to the 12 V battery in the most efficient way. The eyelet ends of the cables guarantee a secure and durable connection, eliminating the risk of accidental disconnection during charging. As a result, your battery-powered devices will run smoothly and reliably, allowing you to focus on your tasks without worrying about power interruptions.
- model: Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W
- imported input voltage: 220 / 230 / 240 V AC
- usable power (constant): 1000 W
- instantaneous power (pulsed): 2000 W
- output frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- operating efficiency: 88% (at 100% load)
- nominal input voltage: 12 V DC
- range of rated input voltage: 10.0 ~ 15.5 V DC
- cooling: cooling fans
- operating temperature range: -10ºC – 40ºC
- operating humidity range: 20% ~ 90% RH
- dimensions (length x width x height) : 24 cm x 15 cm x 7.5 cm
- weight : 1690 g
- Newell voltage inverter with modified sine wave – 12 V / 230 V, 1000 W
- battery cables with eyelets