The Newell GaN travel adapter 65W is a versatile charger that will plug into sockets around the world. Powering or charging your devices in Australia, the US, the UK and dozens of other locations will no longer require you to invest in adapters. Using innovative GaN technology, the device exceeds the capabilities of traditional silicon chargers. Equipped with an AC outlet, USB-A port and USB-C ports, it offers a maximum power output of 65 watts. It allows you to power or charge multiple devices simultaneously using technologies such as PD 3.0 or QC 4+, among others. The retractable plugs will allow you to keep the dimensions small when transporting. There are also a number of safety features on board, such as protection against overheating, overload, overvoltage and short circuit.
Main product features
- Universal mains charger for worldwide convenience
- uses innovative GaN fast charging technology (use of gallium nitride)
- faster and more efficient than conventional silicon chargers
- equipped with an AC outlet, USB-A port and 2 USB-C ports
- maximum device power is up to 65 watts
- possible to use worldwide (110 – 240 VAC)
- widespread compatibility with different types of sockets and plugs (Type A, Type B, Type C, Type D, Type E, Type F, Type G, Type H, Type I, Type J, Type K, Type L, Type N, Type O)
- maximum power for worldwide use (110 – 240 VAC)
- maximum power for worldwide use
- one AC socket to which various types of plugs fit
- slide-out plugs for compact dimensions during transport
- ability to power or charge multiple devices simultaneously
- support for a variety of fast charging standards (PPS, PD 3.0, PD 2.0, QC 4+, QC 3.0, QC 2.0, SCP, FCP, AFC, PE, Apple 2.4 A)
- equipped with a range of protections against overheating, overload, overvoltage, overcharging and short circuit
Ideal travel companion
The Newell GaN travel adapter 65W is the perfect travel companion to keep your favourite devices accessible anywhere in the world. Thanks to its unique design, one device is enough to work with a wide variety of electrical sockets and plugs. All thanks to a refined design that is not only small and handy, but also extremely functional. The AC socket has been designed in such a way that plugs specific to different regions of the world can be easily connected. There are also special pull-outs that you can store inside the case when you don’t need them. These include two types of plugs and a collapsible earth pin.
Whether you are travelling to the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland or any other countries, the Newell GaN travel adapter 65W mains charger will provide you with convenient access to an AC outlet and USB ports. Allow yourself the complete freedom to travel without worrying about access to electricity. The Newell GaN travel adapter 65 W will enable you to charge and power hundreds of devices, regardless of their type or brand. With support for socket types A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O and plug types A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, you won’t have to worry about your electronics being compatible with local standards. Forget about luggage overflowing with adapters. All you need is one small cube that meets all your needs!
The charger is not compatible with the socket and plug type M. This standard is used in Lesotho and Eswatini. It can also be found in Hong Kong, India, Mozambique, Nambia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, South American countries and Sri Lanka and Tahiti.
The Newell GaN travel adapter 65W will minimise the number of chargers you use every day when charging your electronic devices. It is the ideal choice for people who travel frequently and want to keep their luggage as compact as possible. On the case of the charger, you will find an AC socket and 3 ports – a USB Type A socket and 2 USB-C sockets. You can use all of them at the same time!
Revolutionary GaN technology
The GaN-type charger is a true revolution in the world of portable electronics. It replaces silicon components with gallium nitride. This has reduced the space taken up by the components and enclosed them in a more compact housing. The innovative technology also makes the device faster and more efficient. The Newell GaN travel adapter 65W charger also offers significantly more power than most traditional chargers on the market.
65 watts of power
High-powered chargers can take up a lot of space. The Newell GaN travel adapter 65 W will allow you to slim down your luggage when every inch of space in your backpack counts. One charger is all you need to top up the power in your handheld essentials, consisting of a tablet, smartphone and headphones, for example. The maximum output power of 65 watts also makes it possible to charge many laptop models, without having to reach for traditional power supplies with long and thick cables.
The Newell GaN travel adaptor 65W mains charger features a range of safety features for ultimate convenience. State-of-the-art technologies provide protection against overheating, overload, overvoltage, overcharging and short circuit. Safe and fast charging is also supported by standards such as PPS (Programmable Power Supply), PD 3.0 (Power Delivery 3.0), PD 2.0 (Power Delivery 2.0), QC 4+ (Quick Charge 4+), QC 3.0 (Quick Charge 3.0), QC 2.0 (Quick Charge 2.0), SCP (Super Charge Protocol), FCP (Fast Charging Protocol), AFC (Adaptive Fast Charging), PE (Pump Express) and Apple 2.4 A.
Convenient power supply for devices
The Newell GaN travel adapter 65 W provides a wide spectrum of supported input voltage (100-250 VAC). No matter what part of the world you are in, the charger will be compatible with electrical outlets of different standards. For 110 VAC, the device offers a power rating of 1100 W. At 250 VAC, the power rating increases to an impressive 2500 W. This performance will allow you to benefit even from those appliances that require high power consumption (air conditioners, power tools or cooking appliances, among others).
- electrical sockets: Type A, Type B, Type C, Type D, Type E, Type F, Type G, Type H, Type I, Type J, Type K, Type L, Type N, Type O
- plugs: Type A, Type B, Type C, Type D, Type E, Type F, Type G, Type H, Type I, Type J, Type K, Type L, Type N, Type O
Charger is not compatible with Type M socket and plug.
- Equipment powered from an electrical outlet (max. 2,500 watts of power, at 250 volts and 1,100 watts at 110 volts), including but not limited to: laptops, office lights, electric lights, razors, hair dryers, irons, fans and many others
- devices charged or powered by a USB-C or USB-A port, including but not limited to: laptops, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, headphones, power banks, cameras and many others
- Model: Newell GaN travel adapter 65 W
- colour: black
- total power: 65 W
- input voltage: 10 A, 100-250 VAC, 2,500 W max
- power input.
- rated power:
- 1100 W at 110 VAC
- 2500 W at 250 VAC
- power depending on ports used:
- USB-C 1 + USB-C 2: 45 W + 18 W (max. 63 W)
- USB-C 1 + USB-A: 45 W + 18 W (max. 63 W)
- USB-C 2 + USB-A: 5 V / 4.8 A (max. 24 W)
- USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 + USB-A: 54 W + 15 W (max. 60 W)
- Output voltage / output current:
- USB-C output 1: 3.3 – 11 V / 5 A, 5 V / 3 A, 9 V / 3 A, 12 V / 3 A, 15 V / 3 A, 20 V / 3.25 A (max. 65 W)
- USB-C 2 output: 3.3 – 11 V / 3 A, 5 V / 3 A, 9 V / 3 A, 12 V / 2.5 A, 15 V / 2 A, 20 V / 1.5 A (max. 33 W)
- USB-A output: 4.5 V / 5 A, 5 V / 4.5 A, 9 V / 3 A, 12 V / 2.5 A, 15 V / 2 A, 20 V / 1.5 A (max. 30 W)
- supported fast charging protocols: PPS, PD 3.0, PD 2.0, QC 4+, QC 3.0, QC 2.0, SCP, FCP, AFC, PE, Apple 2.4 A
- Dimensions: 37 x 56 x 65 mm
- weight: 160 g
- Newell GaN travel adapter 65W