Newell MY-JML320SL is a replacement for the battery you will find in the JBL Charge 3 III 2016 Version portable speaker. It has a capacity of 6000 mAh, which will give you many hours with your favorite music after each charge of the device. To replace the battery, you will only need a screwdriver and a tutorial, which you will surely find on YouTube. The cell offers a high level of performance. For the sake of safety of use, the manufacturer also took care of a number of safety features.
Main Product Features
- replacement battery MY-JML320SL from recognized brand Newell
- compatible with JBL Charge 3 III 2016 Version
- large capacity of 6000 mAh (22.20 Wh)
- long battery life
- high performance and stability
- high number of charging and discharging cycles
- long battery life
- quality proven by many years of Newell experience
- 40 months warranty
Before buying replacement battery make sure which series speaker charge you have!
New life for your mobile speaker
With Bluetooth speakers, we’ve all forgotten about portable music players powered by countless batteries. When your device runs low, you simply plug it into the appropriate USB port and wait for the power to replenish. Over time, however, the batteries built into the speakers start to run shorter. Fortunately, you don’t have to replace your favorite speaker to get it working like new. All you need is a replacement battery. The whole operation doesn’t require any special skills. All you need is a screwdriver and a proper tutorial launched on YouTube. Why spend money and generate electro-waste if the speaker can still work for many years!
Tent camping trip? An outdoor party with friends? A long weekend at the allotment? Or maybe a picnic in the park? No matter where your JBL Charge Series speaker accompanies you, with the MY-JML320SL replacement battery, your favorite music will always be right at your fingertips (or your smartphone’s). The featured cell offers 6,000 mAh of capacity, which will ensure a long life for your device. Get your favorite playlists ready! With this new battery, your music listening time will be as long as ever again!
Newell batteries are characterized by their exceptional build quality. The MY-JML320SL replacement is a perfect fit for the Charge 3 III 2016 Version speaker. Perfect reproduction of the shape of the original cell ensures the highest level of safety and trouble-free installation.
40 months warranty
Newell stands for hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world who have enjoyed years of quality battery replacements used in a variety of devices. It is with them in mind that the service warranty on all Newell products has been extended to 40 months. By choosing a Newell battery you can be sure that it will serve you for at least 3 years while listening to music from your favorite speaker.
Choose the right model
The market for mobile Bluetooth speakers is growing rapidly. New or updated models of the devices are constantly appearing in stores. When looking for a battery compatible with your speaker, be sure to pay attention to the polarity of the plug. Different models of the Charge series differ in this seemingly imperceptible nuance. Before you choose the right cell, check the list of supported devices and make sure how the red and white cables are arranged in relation to the black wire running to the plug. An old battery pack will certainly come in handy, which you can model yourself on.
Battery replacement – good practices
- To remove the outer speaker cover, lever it off with a plastic or wooden spatula, being careful not to scratch the housing. You will also need a screwdriver when replacing the battery. Use it to disassemble the device.
- In many speaker models, getting to the battery requires removing a large number of screws. If you have trouble removing a part, do not use force! First make sure that all fasteners have been properly unscrewed or removed.
- If you feel resistance when removing the old battery from the speaker, proceed carefully! Do not jerk the cell or use excessive force. Remember that a swollen or damaged battery can be a real danger to you or the environment.
- If you have a speaker model where you have easy access to the back wall of the battery compartment after disassembly, it is a good idea to use double-sided adhesive tape. Attach one side of the tape to the wall of the speaker, the other to the new battery.
- Note the polarity of the battery pack. Before you remove the old cell, look at how it was connected. Memory can be unreliable, so just in case, take a picture! Check the order of the wires of different colors, and then connect the new battery in the same way.
- model: Newell MY-JML320SL
- replaces JBL battery model: GSP1029102A
- colour: blue
- technology: Li-ion
- capacity: 6000 mAh (22.20 Wh)
- voltage: 3.7 V
- warranty: 40 months
- dimensions: 100 x 30 x 19 mm
- weight: 103 g
- JBL Charge 3 III 2016 Version Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- Newell replacement battery MY-JML320SL for Charge 3 III 2016 Version